Monday, July 13, 2009

Joining the Twitter World

I decided that I would use a Twitter page to more easily get the word out on things related to Gopher hockey (or on other topics such as HS hockey). I figure I will use this blog for the occasional in depth commentary but use Twitter for the (obviously) more brief updates of note.

As you can see, I haven't updated the blog much over the past six months (not that a ton has gone on in Gopher hockey in that time) and a lot of it is job demands. Not that I am complaining... I am happy to have a good job given the economic wreckage we have dealt with in the last year. But it (and other life stuff) doesn't leave a lot of energy to spend time on a part time "job" of blogging. Since I hear quite a few things that I don't post on here (or elsewhere), I figure Twitter is a good avenue for that stuff. As I said... anything in need of greater depth will still be posted on here. But using Twitter makes life easier for me. Hopefully you will like it. You can find the link at the right.